i’ve been planning a Disney masterpost ever since i joined tumblr four and a half years ago. i’m finally working on it. glory hallelujah
#oh no #nope #nein #this was completely and utterly unnecessary #why is this #I mean #now of course I want all the rule 63ed Frollo #gaunt sharp-edged implacable Mistress of Justice #she wanted to be a martyr but Rome fell long ago—she wanted to be a mystic bride of christ but the visions never came #so instead she is this—Sophia and Justita; blind and never-stinting #her flesh mortified and her will righteous #but then #Esmerelda #dancing on the rue de la cite #the love is still terrible and twisted; the shame is still burning under Frollo’s skin however she tries to fisplace it #…but god do I want that story
It was just going to be a sketch and then my hand slipped
oh my actual god yes yes yes
It’s much more sinister and terrifying with the same female pronouns when you consider that lesbian and bisexual women have actually been burned to death by the church. It adds another chilling layer to this song.
Much as I dislike the trope of making the lesbian villainous, I have to admit: this works really well and I am kinda down with it.
i love to browse Halloween costumes even if i am totally lame and never go to parties or anything, and if i do dress up the only place i’ll be going is to a relative’s house if anywhere
so pumped though. what should i be this year
hey guys idk if u were aware, but i finally finished watching every movie in the Disney animated canon!! lordy, it took long enough. but you know what, in 53 movies there are so few that i don’t love. i ranked them in order of how much i liked them, and i would say there’s only about seven that I completely dislike, and four that are just irredeemably bad. that is a damn good track record, you know.
i love u Disney
A deer that catches stars in its antlers
I’m doin the survey thing that’s been goin around. I don’t tag people, but you should all do it~
- Name: Hannah
- Nickname: I’ve never really had one that stuck. but my great-grandma calls me a number of amusing insults, my favorite of which is “pumpkin-eater.” must think I can’t keep a wife. she’s probably right.
- Birthday: October 15th
- Gender: female
- Sexuality: ace/lesbian
- Height: 5’5”
- Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
- What time and date is it there: 4:17 AM, 8/31/2014
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: however many i want, cause I have no life atm
- OTPs: Cogsworth/Lumiere jk I don’t do shipping. I can appreciate relationships that are already there (Xena/Gabrielle~) but I don’t consider that to be the same thing
- The last thing I googled was: open sesame etymology
- First word that comes to mind: fireplace
- What I last said to a family member: good night
- One place that makes me happy and why: I escape to Middle-Earth often via LotR Online, so much that I consider it a valid place. I spent many a happy summer evening roaming the hills of Bree-land and the Shire, it’s so relaxing and I have a lot of good memories pretending I’m somewhere else.
- How many blankets I sleep under: one, unless it’s wintertime, then as many as I can find
- Favorite beverage: Cherry Coke
- The last movie I watched in the cinema was: Maleficent
- Three things I can’t live without: Disney, Cherry Coke, cute stuff
- Something I plan on learning: any language I can get my hands on. not French though. currently I’m bouncing wildly between Spanish, Russian, Arabic, and Finnish, but I’m having trouble focusing on one cause I get too excited
- A piece of advice for all my followers: It’s good to be sensitive. Don’t believe the hard and cruel people who tell you you need to be like them.
- You have to listen to
thisthese song(s): "Someday" from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. this version was cut in favor of “God Help the Outcasts,” but the cover by All-4-One (ugh) made the credits. I still consider it one of the most powerful Disney songs though ;_;
doctor who more like doctor poo
LET’S SEE YOU TRY TO COME BACK FROM THAT ONE DOCTOR POO FANDOM
whenever somebody says like “so what did you do today?” just look off into the distance and say “the right thing”
my feet are so sensitive (just like my everything else, but), helllllp. i just have to walk on them for a little bit and they feel collapsed. like my bones are gonna turn inside out and snap. i especially can’t go barefoot anywhere, even in the shower, cause they always slip if i have to. doesn’t matter how carefully i walk beside the pool, i will slip. and on hard ground, barefoot is like walking on stilts, only the stilts are my bones and they feel all wobbly under all my weight and it hurts, kind of like walking on ur knuckles would hurt. idk i don’t think feet are supposed to feel like that. what is wrong with me
no sorry i haven’t heard of that popular top 40 song i’ve been living under a punk rock
disney princess movie starring lana del rey where she sings to nature like other disney princesses but everything around her wilts and dies